St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone, but “thinking green” takes on an even more important meaning in the month of April. With Earth Day coming up in three weeks, we’ve got sustainability on the brain more than ever, and it’s a great time to think about how we make a commitment to sustainability in our professional lives. To kick off the month, here are some of our favorite sustainability and “green” posts from the past, with more great sustainability tips and facts to come throughout the month!
- Why Sustainability is Good for Business
- How to Implement Sustainable Cleaning Practices
- Out With the Old, Recycle the New
- Infographic: The Business of Going Green
- Infographic: Outnumbered by Gadgets
You can also find these posts and other sustainable posts under our Sustainable Workplace category, and you can read more about sustainable branding options at Your Brand Partner. If you’re interested in Staples Advantage’s “green focus,” you can find out more here.